1. AFT is Celebrating its 16th Consecutive Year of Helping Freshwater Turtles & Turtle Keepers Online and 22nd Year providing the AFT Care Guide. AFT is a not-for-profit charity administered 100% by voluntary staff only.

How to buy supplies through AFT?

Discussion in 'Turtle Supplies & Equipment' started by ViolentQuiche, Sep 5, 2017.

1. ViolentQuiche

Hi everyone!

I swear I'm good at searching forums before I post, but I can't figure out if I can/how to order tank supplies straight from AFT! Do you guys actually sell the products directly to members, or do I need to order through Amazing Amazon? What is the best way to support AFT?

Thanks in advance!

2. smoyle

smoyle Sub-Adult Turtle
    Staff Member

Hey mate, what products exactly are you after? Then Craig will be along to let you know what he has stock of at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Craig

Craig Owner/Administrator/Public Officer
    Staff Member Platinum Level Supporter

Hi, AFT doesn't sell any Calgrit, Salt or River Sand anymore. Sorry about this.

Amazing Amazon will be able to help you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aussiepride83

Aussiepride83 Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello @ViolentQuiche and :aftwelcome:

As Craig mentioned, we no longer sell AFT turtle grit, river sand and or turtle salts. We do however provide all the information and advice pertaining to the keeping of Australian Freshwater Turtles in captivity that you need for free. :)

If you would like to directly support AFT, this is how you can do it. :)
    https://www.australianfreshwaterturtles.com.au/pages/donate/

Kind regards.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ViolentQuiche

Hi everyone! Apologies for my late reply, I've been away from my computer this week.

Thanks for getting back to me - I will happily donate to you guys directly, as your forum has been enormously helpful while reconfiguring our tank set up for Chel, our ELN. The calculator is a life saver!

Have a great weekend! :loveturtles:

• Like Like x 2