Hi Turtle lovers and welcome to AFT 2.0!
How To Post A New Thread on the AFT Forums
1. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to AFT. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
3. The Caring For Australian Freshwater Turtles In Captivity Care Guide must not be downloaded for use on any other website without written permission from the author, Craig Latta.
4. If written consent has been given and the Care Guide is uploaded to another website the website must include acknowledgements to https://www.australianfreshwaterturtles.com.au on its home page. If our Intellectual Property is not acknowledged, AFT reserves the right to initiate litigation for plagiarism.
5. Permission to use the Caring For Australian Freshwater Turtles Care Guide on Social Media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr etcetera will not be granted.
6. The AFT logo may not be used by any other person, company or organisation. Other logos may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
7. The AFT (Australia Freshwater Turtles) Aquarium Volume Calculator must not be used on any other website without written permission from the AFT (Australian Freshwater Turtles) organisation.
Permission to use links to the AFT (Australian Freshwater Turtles) Aquarium Volume Calculator on Social Media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr etcetera will not be granted.